My love made it safely to Maryland on Monday. He was excited to see his cousin there waiting on him at the airport. How amazing is that!!! His cousin Rosa (precious & brilliant) works at the pentagon and travels everywhere. We have not seen her in about 5 years. It was a pleasant surprise to find out that she would be in Maryland during Wesley's stay there.
Today is THE day.. the day that we get the FINAL word about what is to be of this present life that we are living in the US ARMY. There are too many scenarios to list and my heart can not go there right now. I do not know what the next 12 hours will reveal, but I do know THE ONE who does. So I am going to carry on as business usual today. No praying, No fasting, No wailing, No crying on the floor... Just simply knowing-trusting that IT IS WELL WITH MY SOUL.
No comments:
Post a Comment