Nearly three years ago my friend Carson Allen gave me a devotional book. Simple Abundance written by Sarah Ban Breathnanch. I have read it everyday for a little over a week now. It is filled with so much inspiration. I can't believe it has laid tucked away in my books for so long. Yet the writings in it are so timely for the place of my life where I currently am.
Discovering my authentic-self. Not the woman people expect me to be.. but the woman that I was created to be. The woman who faces her fears, lives with passion, loves without pretense, stands up for the weak, and does not sit at the back of the bus.
That is me.
This book is filled with a million quotable lines. One that my soul is mediating on right now is from 31 December,
".. the authentic self is the soul made visible."
No comments:
Post a Comment