Thursday, January 7, 2010

The More I See, The Less I Know

I am sure at some point in my life I believed that I had everything figured out... Every t crossed, every i dotted. But truly the more I see in life the less I know.

Living one day at a time is very difficult for me. I like to live by check list. I know list.. I do them well.

Aside from the common catch phrases.. how does one live day to day and still move forward?

There are many undone things on my 'wish list'. I seem to be a great starter, not so good at finishing. This little characteristic has cost me dearly. Including friendships. So if change starts by admitting that there is a problem... there... I confess!

Lord, help me today to keep the promises that I make. To do each day the things big and small to move forward and to accomplish my goals.

In the words of Mary Englebriet... LIFE IS JUST A CHAIR OF BOWLIES! I think my bowl is cracked!

No comments: