Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Is now the time?

My love and I have a heart to adopt one or more special needs children. We have prayed about it for over three years. Is now the time?

Read my blog.. you will know that at the current moment, our life is full of uncertainness. But as we have said a million times over.. we are willing. Willing to go, to follow, to obey.

Last night my love had a dream that he was sent to Haiti. He believes that now is the time to begin the process of seeking a child to adopt. Could it be?

I have searched every website that I know about adoption. At the present moment Haiti is in complete chaos. Who knows when the government will be in order to proceed with adoption. But I believe that nothing happens by chance. I believe that God speaks to us in the small still voice.

So we pray... we seek.. we pray.

Stay tuned.. I do believe we are about to begin the journey of our lives.

GLORY!!!!

No comments: