Sunday, November 2, 2008

faster than a speeding bullet...




Our Caleb James came into this world 1 November 2000. He literally came into this world kicking with all his might...(Wes describes the moment as something that you would see right out of an alien movie)...(I have more happy memories) nevertheless, the moment is forever etched on my heart. 

Here he is the day he was born...
O. how the days have flown by. I miss those sweet little cheeks and tiny fingers. Caleb has always been able to break my heart faster than a speeding bullet. He is so caring and compassionate. He loves his friends and prays for them all, no matter how long it has been since he has seen them. He is also quite the character. He is funny and quirky, and his laugh will stop you in your tracks.
Looking back, I simply can not believe how fast the days have gone by. O. How I pray that I am the mother God intended me to be. Help me Lord to be the example that my children need. Protect them all the days of their life and create in them a pure heart that will touch the nations with your glory.
 
Caleb's 3rd birthday
Dec 07

Happy Birthday Caleb! We love you!

No comments: