So.. This year we are going to do our best to think out of the box... out of the idea that presents are the center of the day... out of the idea that the more you spend the better the day is.. And into the manger.. the manger of our beloved Jesus Christ who CHOSE to leave all of Heaven.. all the splendor... all the glory behind and come as a baby into a dark, dying, and cold world. He came to set us FREE from sin and its curse on earth. O.. let us think.. let us remember what Jesus GAVE for us.
I have no idea the specifics of how this Christmas will be different. I am just going to listen intently and follow the leading of the One who once laid in a cold manger. I am challenged to think differently this Christmas. I hope that you are too. Enjoy the video.... Thanks again Jill.. I love you and your beautiful family.
OOO.. PAUSE THE MUSIC AT THE END OF MY BLOG PAGE BEFORE YOU PRESS PLAY ON THE VIDEO!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment