Friday, November 14, 2008

In The Hot Seat


I am so excited. I turned in my application packet to work at the elementary school a few weeks ago and I got a call yesterday for an interview. It has been so long since I have been on a job interview. I was really nervous, but I think that things went well. I tired not to "try" and just be myself. I answered all my questions honestly and clearly. I really hope that I get the position. If so, I will be the teacher's assistant in one of the Special Ed classrooms. I know that I will fall in love with those little ones, and I think that it will help prepare me to be a better mom for Matthew by seeing another side of mainstreaming children with special needs. Any-who.. I should hear a final word by next week. I am praying! 

No comments: