Believe it or not, I was a true blonde until I was in about 4th grade. Then my hair started to get quite darker, and bottle after bottle, I have kept it that way. After weeks of being without my beloved Tobis (hair-genius in Germany) I am noticing more and more of those gray little devils (I'm sure it has nothing to do with this deployment; cough, cough). Being back in my sunshine state has kissed my skin and my hair is once again getting lighter, but that darn gray is taking over. So I decided to tackle the lost cause and just go blonde. The rumor on the street is that blondes have more fun. I suppose we will just see about that.
A seasoned army wife once told me that you should never make a radical decision or change in the first 30 days of a deployment. Many women will get tattoos, body piercing, color their hair, etc.. imagine the horror.
Well, it seems that I have broken all the rules.
Here are some photos.. tell me what you think. If I am losing the battle am I at least winning the war?
1 comment:
I think the light hair color looks really good on you =]
Post a Comment