Life is an adventure to be lived. It is wonderful, crazy, and sometimes down-right scary. We live; we learn. We fall; we rise above. These are my random thoughts, my muses, my rants. Let it be said, This is simply my life... I hope that it is a light unto yours.
Sunday, August 1, 2010
All Dressed Up
I felt so rejuvenated this morning after speaking with my love. I slept deep for about 3 hours then I got up and began to prepare a sunday pot-roast to slow cook while my babies and I enjoyed Sunday service in our home church. We got all dressed up and ready to go give thanks for safety and provision. The children are even sporting some of their new 'school-clothes'. But as the hour to leave the house drew closer, I could not leave. What if he called while we were away? What if, What if, What if? I'm am not sure when this emotion will pass. I am doing my best. I will force myself to leave the house at some point today. Maybe... after all we are all dressed up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment