Sunday, March 14, 2010

It's Been A Minute

It has been a minute or two since my last post. It is going to take me days to follow-up on the lives of my fellow bloggers. Life seems to be flying by these days. Everyone I know is in a monumental moment in their lives. So many things to be thankful for and equally things to be in fervent prayer about. Two of my dear friends began a battle with cancer in the last month. I know that I serve a mighty God who is more than able to bring healing to these families. Seeing people that you love dearly enter into the fight of and for their lives is very sobering. It makes everything else just go dim, personal struggles seem smaller and victories seem bitter sweet.

Join me in prayer for The Queen Family & The Ibriahm Family.

Thank you.

No comments: