We are on hold still as far as his deployment status which also puts the children and I on hold for moving back to the states. We are hoping to have some answers by the end of the month.
The waiting, wondering, and creating possible scenarios in our mind has been exhausting. I am such a checks and balances girl. I want to know all the details ahead of time and make my list to be checked off. I am slowly learning that it impossible to do in the army. It will leave you confused and simply frustrated. I am trying my best to surrender it all.
I happened across this verse yesterday; it has given me a new hope. It is Psalm 139:16 (NLT) "You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day passed."
How wonderful is that. I do not know what my future holds. But I do believe that weather tragedy or triumph awaits me, that God has written it. He will not leave me forsaken. I am trying to rest in that and enjoy each day that I am given. I do not want any regrets. I want to live and experience this wonderful place that we have been brought to. I know one day we will call the states home again, but until then I pray that I make the most of my time in Germany.
On another note, our little Hermann came full circle.
This was Hermann on day five. He had fully risen and produced two little babies to begin new Hermann's.
This is Hermann ready to go into the oven.
Now this is Hermann ready to be enjoyed. We made him into four flavors. One was plain and we put chocolate icing on him. One was brown sugar and raisin. One was cinnamon crunch and the last one was banana nut. They were all delectable.
No comments:
Post a Comment