
Hello my sweet friends,
Most of you know my friend Monica Turner.. (she and her husband are pastors in Alabama and missionaries to Africa) On New Years eve she was shot in the chest by a random bullet while driving in downtown Birmingham. She is alive... the bullet missed her heart. Please... Please Pray for her and her family. Pray that she will quickly heal from the wounds in her body and her emotion. I wish that I could hop on a plane and be there with her today. She is such a warrior for Jesus.. so the devil was pretty stupid to mess with her! My mind can't comprehend all the GOOD that will come from this... VICTORY BELONGS TO THE LORD! One of the first things that Monica said after being shot was.... "God I forgive and release who did this to me" She is amazing and the devil just started a fight that he has ALREADY LOST!
I love you all... Thank you for praying.
Stacy
No comments:
Post a Comment