Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Big Girl Panties

Thank you to all who have spoken encouraging and uplifting words to me during the past few weeks. My heart has been in a million places. From fear, to excitement, to anger, to regret, to hope. I have been full circle in my emotions. So thanks for sticking with me.

So here is the deal pickle. ;0)

We are staying right here where the army has sent us.

Yes, the comfortable place is in Sweet Home Alabama. Yes, maybe the children would be happier to live there than here. But is happiness the goal or is growing into the vessels that God intended us to be the goal? Growing is painful. It is not always easy. But it is WELL worth it. So, I will put on my big girl panties and walk through this valley because I know that even in the valley... there is a river of living water to sustain me.

2 comments:

christy said...

BIG GIRL PANTIES!!!! YAY! You can get the ones with ruffles and rumba your way through the next year. WE WILL BE HERE TO SUPPORT YOU! I love you, sister!

Unknown said...

I love the new background and the new pictures. I can leave comments now too! Yaay! :o)

I am behind you all the way either way...you know that. I know it might not be the easy route, but like you said growing and changing aren't always easy. God will give you what you need.

I am proud of you putting on your big girl panties. ;o) I will be praying for you all. You can do this! You are so strong sis! I am here for you always, no matter what. Love you and Miss you. Hugs!