Friday, July 30, 2010

GAP

In looking at my blog, I realized how big of a gap I have left between Germany, Colorado, and D1. I have not been very good at blogging. I'll try to do better. So if you are wondering where this deployment has come from, this should bring you up to speed. Thanks for walking with me.

Here is the update:


Wes got a great job offer as a military contractor doing what he did in the army. He will have to deploy, but he will be around soldiers and that is where his heart for ministry is. His home office is in the south. With that detail in addition to the health of several family members, we decided to move to Alabama. Everything fell into place at light speed and 10 days after our decision, we began to settle into our new little country home.

Hope that helps fill in the gap.

No comments: